These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
The symbol EHL, is representative of Executive Home Loan, Inc., throughout this website and terms.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age. Individuals under 18 years of age must have their parent of legal guardian’s permission in writing.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, EHL and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without EHL’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without EHL (exechomeloan.com) express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. EHL reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at EHL discretion.
If EHL provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
EHL may disable your user ID and password in EHL sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to EHL a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to EHL the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or EHL or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
EHL reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on EHL servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding EHL rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, EHL does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. EHL makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, EHL does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
This website, EHL , EHL staff, EHL board, EHL sponsors, makes no guarantees about the success of using this site’s advice for your own website, advertising campaign, search engine placing or similar. EHL makes no guarantee about the success achieved though the use of materials on this website.
By using the website and it related videos, or articles, you shall indemnify Hudson E. Kurth, Janice D. Amjadi, EHL , EHL staff, EHL board, for all claims related to the use, application of the material and content, from potential injury to yourself, your horse, your work, and including any clients horses, client injuries or related.
If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, equine training or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
EHL will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if EHL has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit EHL liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by EHL negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of EHL ; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for EHL to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a entity, EHL has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against EHL officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect EHL officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as EHL .
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforce-ability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify EHL and undertake to keep EHL indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by EHL to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of EHL legal advisers) incurred or suffered by EHL arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions [or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice EHL other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, EHL may take such action as EHL deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
EHL may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
EHL may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with EHL rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Executive Home Loan, in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the State of California, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of San Bernardo County.
Executive Home Loan
October 1, 2017
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information.
Personal information means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address and telephone number. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, this anonymous information also is treated as personal information.
Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and can not reasonably be used to identify and individual.
Aggregate information mean information about groups or categories of individuals which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual.
We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information
- Information you provide in public forums on our sites and applications
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms using one or more devices.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY EHL
Your gathered information shall only be used by EHL and will not be sold or distributed, in any way, except as follows:
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies
- Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you we may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services
- Personalize content and experiences
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- As required by MultiMedia Designs, LLC, MultiMedia Designs Staff and developers for purposes of testing and technical communication.
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information of children. Therefore we require written consent of all children below the age of 18 to use this site. See our Terms and Conditions.
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS
All comments and questions, about this policy, should be referred to the EHL Office, Janice Amjadi or both.
Executive Home Loan Inc.
October 1, 2017